CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Act Six.

"Fate."


Why does it seem like I'm lacking that word? But is it really "fate", or "faith"?
Nothing seem to matter to me at school, even though I don't see her often.

My destiny is against me, I guess.
Or our school really intended to give us a very conflicted schedule of subjects,
designed for us not to see each other by chance.

"Damn school."

But there were certain events that I know where I can see her again. "Events with...

..dancing."

I sighed.

____________________________

I have no determination for myself.
I do everything easily and calmly.
I don't tend to stress myself.
That's why I always find the easiest way out.
Out of my misery.

I loved someone I never knew I could love.
But what was my resolve?

I payed the price for not waiting.
My time was spent not in worth.

0 comments: