CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Act Seven.

One can wish to be someone who could understand everything.
One can wish to be a hero who could bear the suffering of the world.
One can wish to be the light that can guide the Scounger from darkness.
One can wish, and one can make it come true. Though one must bear in mind,
Not all wishes stay forever.
___________________________
Life is good, life is simple. I live like that. Won't you live like it too?
Born from a curse. Growing in a cage. Would I be able to blame you?
Your song speaks a life of angst, an Earth of squeezing pressure and pain.
I speak a mirror of microphones, looking at your eyes. Why can't I see my reflection?
___________________________
Slowly, I drove myself unto the solitary field your heart created.
The wannabe-angel hugged every piece of your sanity, the few you left afar.
I did what a hero tried to achieve. But we both know how heroes end.
___________________________
Though it had only been a while, I hope you learn the lessons I want you to remember.
But I know you have your own kind of understanding, one I know so well.
When we see each other, I hope you can stand in front of me.
I hope you can stare at me, and with your chin up you will greet me with this.
___________________________
"I am happy now."
From N to A.
September 12, 2008
___________________________
I closed my book, for the reason that I scribbled every page, rather than reading its content. I love psychiatry. I put it in heart, not in mind. I went out of the room to pee--looking at the rainy clouds from the third floor Rest Room I smiled, thinking--
We can never attain what we had in the past, but I always have this in mind--a great woman once said; "Everything will get better".

0 comments: