CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Cannot Stand Not Wondering.

Confession...

You know,
It shivers me when I can't help you,
Because I want to be the pillar of your sanity,
The Big Brother that you never had.
So every time I see your problems by the chat box and Inbox,
I can't let myself just stay quiet and leave you alone.
I'll smack your nose,
And tell you that everything is okay.

______________________________________________

I have this unknown responsibility of making you happy.
Or am I just satisfied of having you smile?

We are a never-ending process,
You and I.
And I'll gladly stay by your side.
Ne, Shi-chan? ^_^

1 comments:

JeNzKie™ said...

obviously dedicated to her ^^ keep it dude, not all girls are like her nyerher as if close kame ni F*** eh noh>>> nyahahahha. . .